Military Members & Spouses
We appreciate your service and sacrifices. As a sign of our appreciation, we offer a discount for retired or active military members and their spouses.
Easing transitional challenges for members & spouses.
After college, Erin Jackson worked as a civilian employee at the 377th Medical Group at Kirtland Air Force Base in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The 377th Medical Group provides primary and specialty care for service members with the 377th Air Base Wing, their families, and various TRICARE Prime enrollees -- to name a few. Erin worked in the facility's medical referrals and health benefits offices, allowing her to become acquainted with members of the Air Force's Medical Service Corps, military families in-processing at Kirtland, or military members obtaining services.
When we opened Jackson LLP, it was our goal to support military members now opening or operating private practices and to ease the disruptions of frequent relocation for military spouses who may find business ownership to be particularly challenging. Whether you're active duty or retired, and whether you're a service member or a spouse, we hope you'll let us help you start or grow your business.
Looking to open a practice or clinic? We'll establish your corporate entity at no cost to you.
- We'll do the following:
- Discuss your needs in a free initial call or meeting with one of Jackson LLP's attorneys (a benefit given to all prospective clients).
- Determine which corporate form best suits your business needs.
- File the paperwork with the State of Illinois to establish your LLC, corporation, or other corporate entity.
- Serve as your Registered Agent.
- Draft your Operating Agreement, which is best described as your business' Constitution (plus, you'll need it to open a business bank account).
- Help you register your business with the Illinois Department of Financial & Professional Regulation, if required.
- You'll pay nothing for the legal services listed above (which typically run $700 - $1,000).
- You'll still be responsible for the State's filing fee for your entity ($500 for LLCs) and for the IDFPR's registration fee ($50).
- If you hire us to perform additional work, that will be billed at our regular hourly rate.
Do you already own or operate a practice? We'll still give you a discount.
- We'll provide you with:
- A free initial consultation call or meeting with one of Jackson LLP's attorneys (a benefit given to all prospective clients).
- A $500 credit or 20% discount on your first bill, whichever is greater.
1. Start by booking your free attorney consultation online now. Just click this button:
2. Still have questions? Email Erin Jackson, Managing Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org.